Let's Go Travel the Planet.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waffle Brain Syndrome

Sometimes being a super hero isn't easy.
Sometimes it's a pain in the ass.
Sometimes it's tiring.
Sometimes you want someone else to be a super hero.

I wouldn't mind it if you were my super hero for a day.
It could at least get me through the week.
You could pick me up.
I'd probably feel high for a good while.

I'm not in danger.
I just need some saving.
Do you know what I'm saying?

I'm saying that, eventually, I'll need saving from myself.

Because I can't do this on my own.

You know, I'm sick and tired of fighting crime.
When on the other hand, you could be there right by my side.

****************

Nah, the boy has WBS (Waffle Brain Sydrome) So cross that ^ idea off the list.

Let me describe what WBS is.  You take the "W" away and there's your answer.

It's seen in almost every guy.  See, girls can multitask.  I can go out have fun with my friends, get my homework done, and make time to see that guy I like.

Guy's Brain: Football or girl. I'll go with football.
                     Food or girl. Hm. Food.
                     Hey there's the girl I like! Let me go say h- FRIED CHICKEN?! *Goes to chicken
                     (And FINALLY) Oh there's that girl I like, let me go say hi! *Goes to girl
                     

Boys think in sections.  Hence the name "Waffle Brain Syndrome".  Waffles have sections.  The butter and syrup are put into these sections, whereas with us pancakes (girls), all the condiments can chill happily in one big conglomeration of deliciocity.  

Boys are incapable of this and can only focus on one thing at a time.

So for all of you girls out there, that guy is not ignoring you.  He's just mentally impaired.

Unless you're some psycho freak who watches him when he sleeps and picks strands of his hair to perfect that clone experiment you've been testing for several months, then yes - yes he is ignoring you.  Even if your intentions are honest, he's probably putting campus security on speed dial and considering the bald look because of you.  


Well that's all I feel like saying. Time for a nap because fighting the monsters on campus today was pretty draining.

Signing out of this blog like yeah~
Gwen the Super Hero, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! You'll make me feel special.